- At least 2 years experience as a plasterer and stonemason;
- Czech language skills are an advantage;
- Responsible and active approach to work;
- Willingness to be physically demanding;
- Reliability, responsibility, diligence;
- No criminal record.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage of a construction foreman at a construction site: 150 CZK /hour;
- average salary 50,000 CZK per month;
- we provide accommodation;
- We pay advances as agreed.
- Stable job as a builder in the Czech Republic, otsitsialnoe employment;
- The employer is ready to employ foreigners;
- Work visas - full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Long-term employment;
- Opava, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract, the possibility of concluding an employment contract (paid medical, social insurance and pension fund contributions);
- Stable work in the Czech Republic with accommodation;
- Provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a stucco-mason immediately or upon agreement.
- Performing professional masonry, laying, tiling and plastering work;
- Mixing mortars and concrete;
- Plastering walls and ceilings;
- Masonry interior, exterior walls and partitions.