- Experience of working in the warehouse with a scanner and with an electric cart - an advantage;
- no criminal record;
- valid health record book, which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- readiness for physical exertion, good eyesight;
- readiness to work in a cold environment;
- compliance with established safety rules and technological procedures.
Salary and financial terms:
- Warehouse keeper wages of 125-155 kronor/hour;
- average monthly salary of 27,000 kronor;
- We provide accommodation, a separate room for couples;
- We pay advances after 10 shifts;
- We provide work shoes and clothes (including warm jackets and pants), work equipment.
- Permanent work in Prague in food warehouses, work for men and women;
- The warehouse is divided into three parts: dry warehouse (15-20 degrees), cold store (6-8 degrees, freezer (-18 degrees);
- official employment, assistance in processing of working Czech visas;
- foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on the work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Work visa reissuance from other employers;
- Long-term and short-term work in Prague;
- Place of work: Gostivice, near Prague, Czech Republic
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay health and social insurance;
- Three-day training for employees with no work experience in warehouse;
- regular breaks for warehouse workers who work in low temperatures;
- to start work as a storekeeper is possible by agreement.
- work with a manual electric cart and scanner;
- Receiving and dispensing goods;
- stacking of goods to specific storage locations;
- constant checks of the condition of the goods - quality control.