- Experience of working in a warehouse with NZV, VZV loading and unloading equipment is an advantage;
- diligence and responsibility for the tasks performed;
- no criminal record;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- desire to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage of a warehouse worker 120 CZK/hour;
- The average wage is 25,000 kronor a month;
- We provide work shoes;
- Payment of advances by agreement.
- permanent job in a warehouse with furniture and electronics in the Czech Republic, official employment;
- To foreigners we provide official employment on the work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- work visas - full visa support;
- place Velká Bítes (40 km from Brno), Vysočina region, Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- official work and accommodation in the Czech Republic;
- We provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working in the position of warehouse worker after the interview.
- unloading and receipt of goods from suppliers;
- Transfer of goods using NZV, VZV loading and unloading equipment;
- quality control and packaging.
You may also be interested