- orientation in drawing documentation;
- experience in mechanical engineering production is an advantage;
- knowledge of Czech language at basic level A1-A2;
- crane operator's license is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- independence and reliability;
- diligence and manual dexterity;
- willingness to learn new things.
Salary and financial terms:
- payment for the position of аssembly worker - 200 Kč/hour;
- payment for OSVČ (individual entrepreneur) - 220 Kč/hour;
- full set of overalls, welding masks, noise protection headphones and gloves are provided;
- food subsidy;
- if necessary, we provide housing, cost 5000-6000 Kč/month.
- legal work in the Czech Republic as an assembler at a machine-building company;
- work in a successful and stable company producing machine-building products to order;
- place of work: Svatava, okres Sokolov, Karlovarsky kraj;
- foreigners are provided with official employment under a work card for a year and 2 years, as well as employment under short-term work visas for 3 months;
- work on the basis of a labor agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract (with payment of medical and social insurance);
- we provide proof of housing required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as an аssembly worker after an interview.
- assembly work and basic locksmithing;
- work according to drawing documentation;
- grinding and mechanical straightening of parts after welding;
- work in two shifts.