- experience in the field of engineering communications is an advantage;
- experience in the installation of outdoor water and sewer lines;
- knowledge of isometric drawings;
- basic knowledge of Czech language;
- knowledge of blueprints;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- interest in long-term employment;
- compliance with safety rules in the workplace.
Salary and financial terms:
- The wage for the position of installer is 190 CZK/hour;
- earnings of about 50,000 CZK per month;
- We provide work clothes;
- We pay advances as agreed;
- We provide accommodation.
- official, long-term employment, visa support, work in the Czech Republic - installation of water, sewage and other water facilities;
- place of work: Štětí, in Litoměřice district of Ústí nad Labem;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation close to the place of work;
- We provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as an assembler after an interview.
- installation work during pipeline construction;
- laying pipes as part of the construction team during construction;
- troubleshooting with diagnostic equipment;
- repair and reconstruction of external engineering communications.
You may also be interested