- experience in the food industry as a production worker
- experience with slow maturing dough an advantage
- responsibility, diligence, and manual dexterity;
- clean criminal record;
- valid food food hygiene certificate (can be issued at initial medical examination);
- willingness to work in shift work;
- ability to learn new things fast.
Salary and financial terms:
- wage of a bakery worker - from 132 CZK/hour;
- after one month of training, the salary may increase up to 140 CZK/hour;
- the average wage is 27 000 CZK per month;
- if necessary, there is the possibility of providing accommodation;
- we pay health and social insurance and pension fund contributions;
- we pay an advance payment every week.
- long-term employment in the Czech Republic, Prague
- stable job
- workplace location: Prague, Horní Počernice
- good transport connection to work place
- foreigners are ensured legal long-term employment in the Czech Republic with work permits as well as with short-term work permits
- Work on a labor agreement (DPP). possibility of a full-time employment contract (HPP) - with paid health and social (pension included) insurance;
- we provide confirmation of accommodation, which is needed to arrange temporary residence for foreigners who already have permanent residence or EU citizenship;
- you can start work immediately or after an agreement.
- forming baked goods by hand;
- packing the finished products;
- preparation of raw materials;
- sorting the bakery products;
- cleaning the workplace.
You may also be interested