- experience in the food industry at a bakery is an advantage;
- punctuality, responsibility, diligence;
- no criminal record;
- availability of valid medical certificates for food industry workers - potravinářský průkaz (can be issued during an introductory medical examination);
- willingness to work in shift mode;
- desire to quickly learn new things.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary of a bakery worker - from 120 Kč/hour;
- earnings 20,000-25,000 Kč/month;
- bonus for employees - the possibility to buy finished products at reduced prices (deducted from wages);
- we pay social, medical and pension insurance;
- provide housing;
- two-shift work schedule (morning / night);
- possibility of working on weekends;
- working shifts: 6:00-18:00, 18:00-6:00.
- stable work in Prague in a famous bakery, official employment in the Czech Republic;
- place of work: Prague 9 - Horní Počernice;
- good transport accessibility to the place of work;
- We provide foreigners with legal long-term employment in the Czech Republic using a work card, as well as a short-term work permit;
- work on the basis of an employment agreement, after a probationary period the possibility of concluding a full-time employment contract - HPP (medical, social and pension insurance is paid);
- You can start working in this position immediately or by agreement.
- production of confectionery products from dough;
- packaging, filling and decorating buns, cutting rolls;
- preparation of fillings and finishing of confectionery products;
- sorting confectionery products;
- packaging and preparation of finished products for shipment.
You may also be interested