- experience in the construction industry is an advantage;
- responsible and proactive approach to work;
- diligence, thoroughness;
- willingness to physical exertion;
- certificate of criminal record;
- Knowledge of the Czech language is an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- The wage for a position is 155 CZK/hour;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide free accommodation close to the place of work;
- We partially pay health and social insurance.
- Long-term, official work in the Czech Republic for men;
- work visas - full visa support;
- We provide foreigners with official, long-term employment with a work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable work with accommodation in the Czech Republic;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working after an interview.
- construction of walls and partitions;
- layout and installation of electrical systems, including wiring, sockets, switches, lighting;
- plastering, covering walls and ceilings with a layer of gypsum plaster, painting, laying tiles on the floor and walls;
- installation of internal doors and windows.