- training in the profession or experience as a butcher for at least 6 years is required;
- a valid sanitary book, which can be issued during the introductory medical examination;
- readiness for physical activity (work in a room with a temperature of 6 ° C above);
- certificate of no criminal record;
- reliability, responsibility;
- interest in long-term employment
Salary and financial terms:
- initial salary of a butcher from 33,000 CZK according to experience with the possibility of increasing the salary up to 45,000 CZK per month;
- legal allowances (night, overtime, weekends, holidays), extra pay for working in a cold room;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- provide working clothes and shoes;
- housing is provided (price about 4,500 kronor a month).
- Work in the Czech Republic, free vacancies, work near Prague, Modletice, official employment, registration of Czech work visa;
- Work visas - full visa support;
- to foreigners we provide official employment on the work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- place of work: Modletice (Prague-East), Central Bohemia, Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- We provide proof of accommodation necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a butcher after an interview.
- Cutting animal carcasses;
- meat processing;
- cutting meat into portions;
- cleaning the workplace.