- experience in meat processing;
- at least 1 year of experience as a butcher (meat deboner);
- valid medical certificate (potravinářský průkaz), which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- proactive approach to work, responsibility, diligence;
- willingness to work in cold conditions;
- good health and physical stamina;
- compliance with sanitary norms and production rules;
- no criminal record.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary for the position of butcher (meat deboner) from 175 CZK/hour (depending on experience and qualifications);
- Average salary: 39,000 CZK per month;
- If necessary, we can provide accommodation;
- provide special overalls for the food industry - free of charge;
- advances once a week after 5 days of work.
- official work in the Czech Republic at a meat factory (sausage production);
- place of work: Příbram, okres Příbram, Středočeský kraj (54 km from Prague);
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment with a work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- Long-term and stable work in the vicinity of Prague;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, paid medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- work with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a butcher (meat tenderer) after an interview.
- Cutting fresh meat;
- meat processing and slicing;
- preparing meat and sausage products;
- cleaning the workplace at the end of the shift;
- Observance of safety rules and hygiene at the workplace.