- Minimum work experience as a butcher (meat tenderizer);
- valid health record book, which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- proactive approach to work, responsibility, diligence;
- Compliance with the established rules of safety and technological procedures at the workplace;
- compliance with sanitary norms and rules of production;
- certificate of no criminal record.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary for the position of butcher (meat processor) from 160 CZK/hour (depending on experience and qualifications);
- average wage of 39,000 CZK per month;
- We provide accommodation close to the job site;
- work clothes - provided;
- Advance payment after 5 working days.
- work visas - full visa support, long-term and stable employment near Prague;
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment with a work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- work in a meat factory (sausage production);
- place of work: Przybram (60 km from Prague), Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, paid medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- work with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a butcher (meat tenderer) after an interview.
- Cutting fresh meat;
- meat processing and slicing;
- preparing meat and sausage products;
- cleaning the workplace at the end of the shift;
- Observance of safety rules and hygiene at the workplace.