- experience in working on metalworking machines and CNC machines;
- diligence, independence, reliability;
- ability to navigate in technical documentation;
- manual dexterity, knowledge of measurements, attention to detail;
- ability to work in a team.
Salary and financial terms:
- wage from 185 - 215 CZK/hour;
- average salary 49 500 CZK /month;
- we provide working shoes, overalls and protective equipment;
- payment of advances by agreement;
- we provide accommodation (price is about 6000 CZK per month).
- long-term, legal work in the Czech Republic in the metalwork and production of metal constructions, full visa support;
- foreigners we provide legal employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- workplace location: Skuteс, Pardubický kraj:
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- we provide proof of accommodation, necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- training at company expense;
- job of welding robot operator, CNC machine operator is immediately available after an interview.
- performing operational functions on various CNC systems;
- quality control and preventive maintenance of all machines and processes;
- changing attachments and tools if necessary, by setting macros during machining;
- assisting with other production tasks;
- any other duties as required by management.
- Working with technical documentation and plans;