We invite to our team responsible people who are passionate about confectionery, hardworking, independent, honest, loyal and not lacking in positive thinking. You will work with an excellent team of professionals. Experience in the confectionery business is welcome, but we will gladly accept inexperienced people and teach you everything we know. Join us if
- You love to learn new things and want to develop yourself;
- A positive atmosphere in the team is important to you, and you will support it;
- special education or experience in the food industry or bakery is an advantage;
- willingness to work in a room with elevated temperatures;
- punctuality, responsibility, diligence;
- no criminal record;
- availability of a valid medical certificate (potravinářský průkaz), which can be issued during the entrance medical examination;
- desire to quickly learn new things.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary from 27,000 Kč/month + motivational remuneration;
- food supplement - 75 Kč/shift;
- increase in salary for length of service;
- 30% discount for employees on our products;
- Multisport card and reduced tariff for mobile communications;
- We currently work 12 hour shifts, 40 hours per week (morning and night shifts).
- work in the Czech Republic for women and men, couples in the confectionery industry;
- work in a small team;
- opportunity for career growth;
- place of work: Ostrava, okres Ostrava-město, Moravskoslezský kraj;
- the employer is ready to employ foreigners, we will help in preparing documents for a Czech work visa;
- foreigners we provide official employment with a work card, as well as employment with a short-term work visa;
- possible reissuance of work visas also from other employers;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- place of work: Ostrava, Czech Republic;
- work with accommodation close to the place of work;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a confectioner after an interview.
- work in the confectionery industry;
- Manual production of cakes, pies, panacotta, macaroons, tartlets;
- kneading dough;
- icing and decorating of confectionery.
- packaging of finished products.