- experience in confectionery is an advantage;
- knowledge and skills relevant to the position offered;
- valid medical certificate for food workers (potravinářský průkaz), which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- manual dexterity, creativity, attention to detail, accuracy and patience;
- reliability, diligence and ability to work in a team;
- compliance with sanitary and hygienic norms and standards;
- responsible professional attitude, willingness to work;
- sense of order and cleanliness.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary - 28,000 Kč/month + bonuses;
- productivity bonus;
- free food;
- discount on products;
- long - short week.
- work in Prague for women, men and couples in a famous cafe in the city center;
- place of work: Praha 1 - Staré Město;
- We provide foreigners with official employment with a work card, as well as employment with short-term work visas;
- assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa, as well as re-issuance of work visas from other employers;
- work on the basis of a labor agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract (with payment of health and social insurance);
- we provide proof of housing required for the registration of temporary or long-term residence permits for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a pastry chef immediately or upon agreement.
- preparing and decorating desserts and cakes;
- baking choux pastry;
- production of confectionery dough, fillings and creams.
You may also be interested