- knowledge of Czech language (minimum B2);
- secondary vocational education in the field of construction;
- work experience in construction and similar positions;
- organizational and communication skills;
- flexibility, resistance to stress;
- willingness to learn new things.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wages -150 kronor/hour;
- The average wage is 45 000 - 49 000 kronor a month;
- We provide accommodation;
- We pay advances as agreed.
- employer is ready to employ foreigners, stable work in a construction company, official employment;
- work in the Czech Republic, assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa or reissue work visas from other employers;
- foreigners we provide official employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on a short-term work permit;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract, the possibility of concluding an employment contract;
- Work can start immediately after the interview.
- building houses from scratch;
- all construction work;
- mortar and material work.
You may also be interested