- experience as a VZV driver (stacker) for at least 1 year;
- A valid VZV forklift driving license;
- physical fitness and good eyesight;
- Criminal record is a prerequisite;
- Regular safety procedures and adherence to established safety rules and operating procedures;
- willingness to work;
- Independence and responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage of a forklift truck driver (stacker) 140 CZK/hour;
- average salary 30,000 kronor a month;
- accommodation is available (cost about 4,500 kronor a month);
- we give work shoes;
- Advance payment by appointment.
- Permanent work in a warehouse with furniture and electronics in the Czech Republic, official employment;
- Foreigners we provide official employment on the work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- work visas - full visa support;
- place of work Velká Bítes (40 km from Brno), Vysočina region, Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- official work and accommodation in the Czech Republic;
- We provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a forklift truck driver (VZV Retrak) after an interview.
- handling of goods using a stacker and a handheld scanner;
- stacking of pallets on racks;
- visual quality control of the goods;
- sorting of goods and preparation for shipping.
You may also be interested