- completed training as an electrician;
- European electrician's certificate - knowledge of electrical documentation (vyhláška 50/78 Sb. min. §6)
- know how to work with PC;
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics.
- desire to work on a long-term basis, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- interesting financial evaluation, starting salary 32,000 crowns (+ personal evaluation, monthly bonus);
- average monthly salary of 40,000 kronor;
- 5 weeks vacation;
- program of bonuses and benefits (employee benefits) + mobile rates for employees from the operator Tmobile;
- paid health and social insurance and pension contribution;
- meals at work.
- Long-term, legal work in the Czech Republic in the production of mutalokonstruktsii, full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- Place of work Prague, Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- The position of electrician-robotics technician can be started after an interview.
- The main task is the maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair of the company's production machines, i.e. the robotic production line and the automated welding robots;
- Optimization of the production process, i.e. adjustment of machine parameters, e.g.: robot trajectory, welding parameters or minor adjustments;
- You will work with spot welding machines (setup, maintenance), fixtures (mechanics, pneumatics), Fanuc, Kuka robots and set up in Simatic..;