We are looking for a hard-working and reliable colleague who is able to work independently on preparing orders to join ELEKTRO's technical building equipment division.
- knowledge of Czech language (minimum A2)
- high school/university education with a focus on low voltage
- experience in large-scale construction an advantage
- manual dexterity and diligence
- independence and reliability
Salary and financial terms:
- 35000 CZK/month + bonuses
- bonus according to economic results of construction;
- meal allowance of 85 CZK per shift;
- retirement pension up to 1,500 CZK/month and a regeneration allowance of 8,000 CZK/year (after one year of employment).
- work on projects in Prague and its surroundings;
- working schedule is from Mon-Fri after 8 am;
- a wide range of benefits for employees;
- vacation for 5 weeks, 2 days of paid sick days;
- possibility of accommodation for employees from abroad.
- starting work on the position immediately or by agreement.
- installation, wiring, revisions and repairs of electrical wiring in buildings and other objects;
- carry out the necessary construction preparation for electrical wiring in building structures.