- work experience in a similar position is welcome;
- electrical education;
- electrician / electrician's certificate of European standard;
- Willingness to be physically demanding;
- Czech language skills are welcomed;
- responsibility and adherence to the established safety rules.
Salary and financial terms:
- The pay for an electrician's position is 155 EEK per hour;
- earnings of about 35,000 kronor a month;
- payment of advances by agreement;
- We provide working clothes and shoes;
- We provide housing.
- Permanent job for an electrician on the installation of solar panels/batteries, official employment;
- The employer is ready to employ foreigners from third countries;
- Foreigners we provide official employment in the Czech Republic on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- We accept jobs with ready-made Czech, work, documents, re-registration of work visas from other employers;
- workplace: Chomutov, Ústí nad Labem, 49 km south-west of Ústí nad Labem;
- work in the Czech Republic with free accommodation:
- work on the basis of an employment contract, the possibility of an employment contract;
- start of work as an electrician is possible immediately after the interview.
- installation of solar panels/batteries;
- connection of cabling;
- connection of inverters and switchboards.