- Experience of working on a farm is an advantage;
- valid health book (in the absence of - we will help to arrange for the passage of the entrance medical examination);
- readiness for physical exertion;
- basic knowledge of Czech;
- willingness to work in a shift schedule;
- reliability, responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- The wage of a handyman on the farm is 120 CZK/hour;
- The average wage is 30,000 CZK;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- couples have their own room
- Stable work for family pairs living, Říčany u Brna, official work in the Czech Republic;
- work visas - full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide official long-term employment on the work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- stable work in the Czech Republic;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start to work as a farm hand after the interview.
- work on the farm;
- morning and afternoon milking (with milking machines);
- taking care of cows and calves (feeding, keeping the farm clean);
- disinfecting and cleaning the barn and milking parlor;
- auxiliary work on the farm.
You may also be interested