- Experience working on a farm is an advantage;
- Valid health book (in the absence of - we will help to arrange for the passage of the entrance medical examination);
- Willingness to physical exertion;
- Basic knowledge of Czech;
- Willingness to work in a shift schedule;
- Reliability and responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- The wage of a handyman on the farm is 120 CZK/hour;
- The average wage is 35,000 CZK;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- couples have their own room
- Permanent work on the farm, work for men and women;
- Official work in the Czech Republic, assistance in obtaining work Czech visas;
- Foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on the work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Re-work visas from other employers;
- Long-term and short-term work in the Czech Republic;
- Place of work: in the Příbram district in the Central Bohemian Region, Czech Republic;
- Work on the basis of an agreement of employment with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay health and social insurance;
- Work for the position can be started by agreement.
- Care and feeding of cattle;
- Morning and daytime milking, and other support work;
- Farm maintenance (farm cleaning) and fodder preparation.
You may also be interested