- experience in the position of driver of forklift 3.5 tons min. 2 years;
- valid driving license (category I, II, W1) - we help with registration in case of absence;
- knowledge of the Czech language;
- Strict adherence to the established rules of safety in the workplace;
- no criminal record;
- reliability, independence and responsibility.
Salary and financial terms:
- stable work in the automotive industry;
- work visas - full visa support;
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment with a work card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- Long-term work in the Czech Republic with accommodation;
- workplace: the city of Nymburk, Central Bohemia (45 km from Prague);
- work on the basis of an employment agreement with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- We provide confirmation of housing, necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- Work in the Czech Republic in the automotive industry;
- You can start work as a forklift driver after an interview.
- performing loading operations to ensure smooth and safe loading and unloading of trucks;
- transporting loads (materials, parts) through production;
- responsibility for the proper transportation of parts using a forklift truck (VZV);
- immediate notification of possible damage: damage to material, company equipment, etc.
You may also be interested