- Experience of working on a forklift / stacker;
- driving license category W1;
- independence and responsibility;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- compliance with established safety rules in the workplace;
- willingness to work on a shift schedule (work in three shifts).
- Basic knowledge of the Czech language is an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- The driver of a forklift 1.5 - 3.5 tons or a stacker is paid 150-160 CZK per hour;
- The average wage is 30,000 CZK/month;
- accommodation close to the place of work;
- Advance payment by appointment.
- work at an automobile plant as a forklift/stacker driver, place of work: Lieberts, Czech Republic;
- foreigners we provide legal long-term employment in the Czech Republic on a work card, as well as employment on Czech work visas for 3 months;
- official employment, reissuance of Czech work documents from other employers;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, paid medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- work with accommodation in the Czech Republic;
- We provide confirmation of housing, necessary for the registration of a permit for temporary or long-term residence of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a forklift truck driver / stacker driver after an interview.
- unloading/loading of goods and raw materials on the production line;
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the production line;
- loading and unloading in the warehouse and other ancillary work.