- experience as a VZV driver up to 2t min. 1 year;
- a valid forklift driver's license (category I, II, W1, W2), in case of absence we will help with registration;
- compliance with the prescribed safety regulations and rules of operation of warehouse equipment;
- flexibility - several types of loading routes (one and the same activity - different materials)
- reliability and responsibility, readiness for physical exertion.
Salary and financial terms:
- wages for the position of forklift truck driver (VZV) 2t. - 176 CZK/hour;
- average salary 34 000 CZK per month;
- we provide working clothes and means of protection;
- accommodation and transport to work if necessary;
- weekly advances are possible.
- job in automotive industry;
- working visas - full visa support;
- official employment, assistance in issuing Czech work visas;
- for foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on a employment card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- re-registration of work visas from other employers;
- workplace location: Dobrovice (7 km from Mladá Boleslav);
- work on the basis of an agreement on employment with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract - we pay health and social insurance, including pension insurance;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start work as a forklift driver for 2 tons immediately after the interview or after an agreement.
- ensuring continuous loading of production lines with material in metal crates;
- transporting material around the warehouse and in production, loading empty metal crates;
- keeping the forklift clean, checking the warehouse equipment at the beginning of the shift, recording in the operating log;
- responsible for cleaning the workplace and forklift;
- in case of damage, must report to supervisor any damage caused: damage to company materials, belongings and equipment.