- experience as a VZV driver up to 3.5 t (short forks) min. 1 year;
- A valid forklift driver's license (category I, II, W1), in case of absence we will help with registration;
- adherence to the prescribed safety regulations and rules of operation of warehouse equipment;
- flexibility - several types of loading routes (one and the same activity - different materials)
- reliability and responsibility, readiness for physical exertion.
Salary and financial terms:
- Salary for the position of driver of a forklift truck 3.5 t. (VZV) - 165 kronor/hour;
- average earnings 30,000 crowns per month;
- bonuses of 2,000 to 4,000 CZK for work in the previous year;
- We provide working clothes and means of protection;
- accommodation and transport to work if necessary;
- Weekly advances are possible.
- automotive industry;
- working visas - full visa support;
- official employment, assistance in issuing Czech work visas;
- For foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- re-registration of work visas from other employers;
- workplace: Dobrovice (7 km from Mladá Boleslav), Central Bohemia;
- work on the basis of an agreement on employment with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract - we pay health and social insurance, including pension insurance;
- We provide proof of accommodation necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a 3.5 t forklift driver immediately after the interview or after an agreement.
- Ensuring continuous loading of production lines with material in metal crates;
- transporting material around the warehouse and in production, loading empty metal crates;
- keeping the forklift clean, checking the warehouse equipment at the beginning of the shift, recording in the operating log;
- Responsible for cleaning the workplace and forklift;
- In case of damage, must report to supervisor any damage caused: damage to company materials, belongings and equipment.