- experience of work on a lift truck - min. 1 year;
- valid forklift driver's license is an advantage, but if necessary we will help you with the registration of the license;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language;
- compliance with the established safety standards at the workplace.
- required documents: temporary protection (dočasná ochrana), residence permit (trvalý pobyt), přechodný pobyt, EU passport or visa with free access to the labor market.
Salary and financial terms:
- loader driver's salary - 26,620 Kč/month;
- 5323Kč - additional payment after 3 months, based on performance results;
- additional payment for overtime and weekend work - 25% of average earnings, for night work - 10% of average earnings, and for work on public holidays - 100%;
- food vouchers (stravenky) - 90 Kč;
- paid vacation - 25 days.
- stable work at the warehouse of materials of the company providing complex services in cleaning, operation and technical management of real estate, official employment;
- work on the basis of a full-time employment contract (HPP), we pay health and social (including pension) insurance;
- place of work: Jažlovice, okres Praha-východ, Středočeský kraj;
- if necessary, we provide accommodation in Jažlovice, we can arrange accommodation for a family, we provide transportation to the place of work;
- we provide proof of accommodation required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- You can start working for the position of forklift truck driver after an interview.
- moving goods using hand pallet trucks and a forklift (VZV);
- work in the warehouse and on the open area of the plant;
- working with documents, computer, scanner;
- removal and stacking of materials according to the documents;
- work in accordance with the instructions of the supervisor;