- experience in the position of a construction worker is an advantage;
- good health and physical stamina;
- diligence, independence, responsibility;
- ability to learn new things quickly;
- no criminal record;
- willingness to work on weekends;
- compliance with the established safety rules at the workplace;
- knowledge of Czech is an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- wages for the position of an auxiliary worker on a construction site - 140 Kč/hour;
- overtime pay;
- average salary - 34,000 Kč/month;
- we provide housing if necessary (price - about 4500 Kč/month);
- we pay advances upon agreement.
- official work in the Czech Republic in a large international construction company;
- place of work: Ostrava, okres Ostrava-město, Moravskoslezský kraj;
- employer is ready to employ foreigners, stable work in a construction company, official employment;
- work in the Czech Republic, assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa or reissue work visas from other employers;
- foreigners we provide official employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on a short-term work permit;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract, the possibility of concluding an employment contract;
- Work as a construction worker can start immediately after the interview.
- performance of simple preparatory and installation works;
- clearing of premises;
- working with material, mortars and sub;
- other auxiliary construction works as directed by the foreman.