- interest in automobiles;
- experience of working at a car wash - welcome;
- B category driver's license, excellent driving skills;
- knowledge of English (B1, B2) is a prerequisite;
- readiness to physical exertion;
- no criminal record;
- knowledge of German - welcome;
- willingness to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary: 9 euros gross + 15 euros diet per day worked;
- working one shift;
- vacation entitlement;
- accommodation is paid by the employee.
- official work in Germany at a car wash;
- place of work: Berlin, Munich or Hamburg;
- work for citizens of the European Union;
- the employer is ready to employ foreigners with permanent residence permit in the EU;
- work under an employment contract with a German agency, employment for an indefinite period of time;
- work experience abroad in a growing company;
- interesting work with beautiful cars;
- you can start work immediately after a successful interview.
- final processing of cars for customers;
- washing of various car brands;
- thorough cleaning of the interior and exterior of the car;
- minor refinishing (cleaning, polishing, waxing, etc.);
- manual cleaning and car wash maintenance;
- compliance with the established rules of car washing;
- constant self-education, learning new things;
- responsibility for the work performed.