- completed secondary education in economics or business;
- previous experience in a similar position in foreign trade is an advantage;
- English at an advanced level;
- PC skills (MS Office, Helios program is an advantage);
- knowledge of or interest in garden and workshop equipment;
- systematic approach to work.
Salary and financial terms:
- proper financial assessment and rewards;
- additional vacation time;
- paid sick days;
- discounts on the company's product range;
- a gift for life and work anniversary;
- bonuses for good ideas and recommendation of a new colleague;
- working hours Mon-Fri 7:00-15:30.
- work in Prague-East in the central office of a company that develops, manufactures and sells garden and other machinery and equipment;
- employment in the Czech Republic in a company with an extensive service base throughout the country and a strong global sales position;
- place of work: Tehovec - Mukařov, okres Praha-východ, Středočeský kraj (5 km from Prague);
- official employment under a full-time contract (HPP) with health and social (including pension) insurance;
- invaluable work experience in a growing and successful Czech company;
- internal corporate training system;
- support from an enthusiastic and professional team;
- assistance in case of life's difficulties;
- you can start work immediately or by arrangement.
- managing individual business cases, requesting goods, placing orders, providing accompanying documents, resolving claims, etc.;
- close interaction with product managers and other departments;
- interaction with carriers - delivery, paperwork, insurance, customs, transportation to the Czech Republic;
- management and control of the entrusted area within the framework of information software;
- processing of related documentation.