- At least 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Observance of techniques and standards when installing windows and doors;
- Reading of technical documentation;
- No criminal record;
- Willingness to physical exertion, good eyesight;
- Reliability, responsibility, independence.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wages for the position of installer 160 CZK/hour;
- average salary 36 000 - 38 000 kronor a month;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- Legal employment, work at the production of wood-aluminum windows and doors, one-shift schedule;
- The employer is ready to employ foreigners;
- Work visas - full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on the work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Possible reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- Work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing an employment contract for full-time employment, medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- Work in the Czech Republic with accommodation;
- Provide confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary for registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- You can start to work as a window and door installer after an interview.
- Preparation of window and door openings for installation;
- Installation of windows and doors;
- Minor plastering work;
- Work at height;
- Cleaning after the work is done.