- technical education (mechanic, mechanic, technician, etc.) - welcome;
- experience in the position of a mechanic;
- orientation in drawing documentation;
- responsibility, reliability;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage for a metalworker 150 CZK/hour;
- average salary 33,000 CZK per month;
- Payment of advances according to agreement;
- We provide accommodation.
- Long-term, legal work in the Czech Republic;
- full visa support;
- Foreigners we provide legal employment in the Czech Republic on the work card, as well as employment on short-term, Czech work visas;
- Place of work near Jichena (Libuň), Kralovegradecko region, the Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an agreement of employment with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- We provide proof of accommodation, necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start work as a metalworker after the interview.
- pressing, cutting and grinding metal;
- preparing and assembling according to the drawing documentation and technological processes;
- checking the dimensions of the parts to be welded.
You may also be interested