- Experience in meat processing is an advantage;
- minimal knowledge of Czech at a conversational level;
- a valid medical certificate (potravinářský průkaz), which can be issued during the initial medical examination;
- compliance with established safety rules and sanitary standards in the workplace;
- readiness for physical activity (work in a room with a temperature of about 6° C);
- no criminal record;
- reliability, responsibility;
- willingness to work 12 hour shifts;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- fixed salary - 30,000 Kč/month;
- legal allowances (night, overtime, weekends, holidays)
- additional payment for work in a cold room;
- 20 days of paid leave;
- We provide work clothes and footwear.
- free vacancies, work abroad, suitable for foreigners;
- work in the Czech Republic in a meat shop;
- workplace: Čáslav, okres Kutná Hora, Středočeský kraj;
- if necessary, we provide housing;
- work visas - full visa support;
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- possible reissuance of work visas from other employers;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, health and social (including pension) insurance;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can apply for the position of a meat shop worker - meat debonerafter an interview.
- experience as a packer is an advantage;
- Minimum knowledge of the Czech language;
- valid health booklet, which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- Independence and responsibility;
- Compliance with the established rules and safety regulations in the workplace;
- willingness to work in shifts and 12 hours.