- Experience as a packer is an advantage;
- minimal knowledge of Czech at a conversational level;
- a valid medical certificate (potravinářský průkaz), which can be issued during the initial medical examination;
- sleight of hand;
- no criminal record;
- Independence and responsibility;
- Compliance with the established rules and safety regulations in the workplace;
- willingness to work 12-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary up to 26,000 Kč/month + allowances provided for by the labor code;
- performance bonus;
- food stamps (stravenky);
- 5 weeks vacation;
- the opportunity to purchase products at special prices for employees;
- Multisport card (after trial period);
- supplementary pension insurance benefit (after one year of work);
- possibility of a regular weekly financial advance.
- work in the Czech Republic for women and men, couples;
- official employment in a company that is one of the leading manufacturers of confectionery and semi-finished food products on the Czech market;
- place of work: Humpolec, okres Pelhřimov, Kraj Vysočina;
- We offer assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa;
- Foreigners we provide official employment on the work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay health and social insurance;
- work with accommodation close to the place of work;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- You can start working as a packer after an interview.
- simple work on the packaging line;
- packaging and repackaging of confectionery products;
- quality control of packaged goods;
- labeling, sorting and assembly.