- work experience as a plasterer and stonemason for at least 2 years;
- knowledge of the Czech language is an advantage;
- Responsible and active approach to work;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- reliability, responsibility, hard work;
- certificate of no criminal record.
Salary and financial terms:
- The salary for a stucco-mason is 160 kronor/hour;
- The average salary is 50,000 CZK per month;
- We provide accommodation for two people in a room;
- We pay advances every week as agreed;
- We provide work clothes;
- We partially pay health and social insurance.
- official work in the Czech Republic, the employer is ready to employ foreigners, work visas - full visa support;
- For foreigners we provide legal long-term employment on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Long-term employment in the company;
- work on the basis of an employment contract, the possibility of concluding an employment contract (paid medical, social insurance and pension fund contributions);
- stable work in the Czech Republic with accommodation;
- We provide confirmation of housing, which is necessary for registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a stucco-mason immediately or upon agreement
- performing professional masonry, laying, tiling and plastering work;
- Mixing mortars and concrete;
- plastering walls and ceilings;
- masonry interior, exterior walls and partitions.