- education in food / chemical technology;
- experience in food production is an advantage;
- a valid health book (in the absence of - we will help to issue at the passage of the entrance medical examination);
- knowledge of working with a PC;
- Ability to work with SAP program and knowledge of CCP, OPRP standards;
- Basic knowledge of Polish language is an advantage;
- Experience of working on a forklift - is welcomed;
- reliability, responsibility;
- no criminal record;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- official employment, long-term work in Poland;
- work visas - full visa support;
- foreigners we provide legal long-term employment, as well as employment on work visas;
- place of work: Lodz, Poland;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- work with accommodation in Poland, Łódź;
- you can start work at the position of production line operator after the interview.
- maintenance of production lines;
- organizing production processes in the SAP system before and after the start of production;
- making entries in production reports;
- ordering raw materials to ensure the continuity of production;
- Performing checks and records in accordance with current CCP and OPRP control procedures.
You may also be interested