- secondary general or vocational education in the field of food industry, chemistry, processing industry;
- if you have experience of working at a brewery (at least part-time), it will be easier for you to start work;
- you are required to be reliable, independent, responsible.
- Skill and physical stamina will be very useful to you - it will make your job easier;
- You are willing to work in shifts (12-hour regular shifts, short/long week, day/night).
Salary and financial terms:
- a decent financial reward;
- food vouchers (stravenky) - 100 Kč/shift;
- 5-week vacation;
- BenefitPlus card (can be used for recreation, sports, culture, etc.);
- life and accident insurance;
- opportunity to participate in the "Bring a Friend" program (you can earn 10000-20000 Kč for each new candidate brought by you);
- discounts on the company's products/services;
- opportunity for further professional and professional training and development;
- opportunity to promote and realize your ideas to improve the efficiency of work.
- stable work in the Czech Republic in the production of beer in a well-known brewery;
- place of work: Ostrava, okres Ostrava-město, Moravskoslezský kraj;
- Work on the basis of an employment contract, the possibility of concluding an employment contract;
- the opportunity to apply all theoretical knowledge acquired during the training directly in practice;
- the opportunity to learn directly from brewers and brewery specialists;
- you will learn a lot of practical things about beer production in general;
- You will become part of a large brewing family, with whom you will not only work and go for a beer after work, but also meet at numerous company events.
- work as a beer production operator in the filtration department (at first you will learn from your colleagues, we will definitely prepare you for independent work);
- you will be responsible for the operation of the filtration equipment (after you have mastered your skills and together with other colleagues in the shift);
- maintain hygiene and sanitation in the workplace (cleanliness in the brewery is a must);
- you will troubleshoot various technical problems and errors together with the technical team (this will give you the opportunity to learn about the best technologies in the industry).