- basic education / vocational school, high school;
- it will be an advantage if you have previous experience in production;
- good physical fitness;
- reliability, diligence and willingness to work in shifts;
- knowledge of Czech is an advantage (not a requirement).
Salary and financial terms:
- fixed salary date and cash on time in the bank account;
- performance bonuses;
- financial bonus for attendance, Christmas bonuses,
- extra week of vacation;
- meal allowance;
- work clothes and shoes including laundry allowance.
- stable job as a production operator, official employment;
- workplace location: Prague East;
- foreigners are provided with official, long-term employment on a employee card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- reissuing of work permits from other employers;
- long-term employment in Prague;
- employment on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay health and social insurance.
- job with simple machines and equipment, assembly according to work instructions;
- visual inspection of incoming material and finished parts;
- preparation of material for machines and further processing, handing over the workplace at shift change;
- adherence to prescribed procedures, not only in terms of health and safety.
You may also be interested