- Experience in the position of production operator is welcome;
- Valid health record book, which can be issued at the entrance medical examination;
- readiness for physical exertion;
- certificate of criminal record;
- reliability, responsibility;
- Interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- Wage from 111 CKZ/hour + bonuses, bonuses;
- Statutory raises: 8 CKZfor day shifts, 10% for night shifts, 20% for Saturday work, 20% for Sunday work, 35% for overtime work, 100% for public holidays
- earnings per month from 23 000 CKZ;
- We provide free accommodation;
- 20 days vacation with pay;
- Weekly advances after working 5 days.
- Work in the Czech Republic for men and women, couples;
- Work in the production of canning vegetables;
- Place of work: Bzenec, District Hodonín, South Moravia;
- Formal employment in the Czech Republic, the work for EU citizens and citizens with permanent residency (temporary residence) in the Czech Republic as well as for citizens with temporary protection "Dočasná ochrana";
- For third-country nationals, we offer assistance in preparing documents for a Czech work visa;
- Work on the basis of the employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social insurance;
- work with accommodation in Hodonín district;
- We provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- Work as a production operator after an interview.
- Operation of production lines, machines and other production equipment;
- Taking care of vegetables, cleaning, washing, transporting, packing, folding;
- adding or removing produce from the production line;
- labeling goods, pallets and crates with labels;
- cleaning the workplace at the end of the work shift.