- experience as a production operator is an advantage;
- good eyesight and readiness for physical exertion;
- adherence to the prescribed safety rules in the workplace;
- reliability and responsibility;
- Czech language skills are an advantage;
- interest in long-term employment.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary for the production operator position is 153 CZK per hour;
- Average monthly wage of 28,000 CZK;
- food vouchers (stravenky);
- we provide working clothes and means of protection;
- accommodation and transportation to work if necessary;
- weekly advances are possible.
- automotive industry, production of car parts;
- official employment in the Czech Republic, job offer suitable for foreigners (EU citizens or foreigners with permanent residence in the Czech Republic);
- workplace location: Dobrovice (7 km. from Mladá Boleslav);
- job on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract - we pay medical and social, including pension insurance;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a production operator immediately after the interview or after an agreement.
- preparing and adjusting production machines and equipment on the production line to achieve the required quality and production speed;
- checking product quality with tools and measuring equipment to ensure compliance with prescribed standards;
- monitoring the production process, identifying and eliminating any malfunctions or defects on the production line;
- regular maintenance and cleaning of production machines and equipment to increase their service life and minimize breakdowns.