- experience as a food production worker is an advantage;
- minimum knowledge of the Czech language;
- valid food hygiene certificate, which can be obtained at the entrance medical examination;
- independence and responsibility;
- no criminal record;
- compliance with the established rules and safety precautions in the workplace;
- good physical shape and a desire to learn new technologies;
- willingness to work in shifts and wtih a flexible schedule.
Salary and financial terms:
- starting wage for an employee at the production site is 138 CZK/hour, after the after the intership 152 CZK/hour + bonuses;
- legal extra pay for night-shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays;
- average wage from 26 000 CZK per month
- accommodation within 10 minutes of work; couples have their own room;
- 25 days of paid vacation
- we provide working clothes
- advance payment by agreement.
- long-term official job in the Czecch republic, suits couples;
- stable workplace in production of food products;
- workplace: Mariánské Lázně, (near Karlovy Vary, about 50 km);
- foreigners are offered legal employment on the basis of a employee card, work permit or Czech work visa;
- job on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a further full-time contract, health and social insurance (including pension insurance);
- we help with the registration of food hygiene certificate and the initial medical examination;
- we provide confirmation of accomodation, which is necessary for the registration of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners and EU citizens in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start working in food production immediately or by agreement.
- working on the production line, baking waffles (working in a noisy and hot environment);
- powdering and baking double waffles in sequence;
- providing maintance for furnace;
- packing and sending out finished waffles;
- cleaning the workplace.