- experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- proactive approach to work, responsibility, diligence;
- compliance with sanitary norms and rules at the workplace;
- basic knowledge of the Czech language is an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- wage for the position of production operator - 135 CZK/hour;
- salary - about 34 000 CZK/month;
- payment of advances by agreement;
- accommodation is located on the territory of production (price 4 500 CZK/month).
- long-term, official work in the Czech Republic, work visas - full visa support;
- we provide foreigners with official, long-term employment on a employment card, as well as employment for short-term work visas;
- workplace location: Písek, Jihočeský kraj;
- employment on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable work in the Czech Republic with accommodation;
- we provide proof of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start working as a production worker after an interview.
- working on machine tools;
- handling parts in the shop;
- other auxiliary work.
You may also be interested