- experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- good vision (confirmation from the doctor);
- medical examination category 3 and eye examination;
- knowledge of the Czech language is an advantage;
- carefulness, accuracy, attentiveness.
Salary and financial terms:
- initial wage at work is 130 CZK/hour, after the trial period (2 weeks) the wage is 145 CZK/hour;
- we provide accommodation close to the workplace (+/- 4 500 CZK per month);
- we provide working clothes and shoes.
- job in Brno in the production of spare parts for the automotive industry;
- work is performed sitting and wearing gloves;
- official employment, assistance with work visas;
- for foreigners we provide official, long-term employment on a employment card, as well as employment on short-term and seasonal work visas;
- workplace location: Brno-Slatina, Czech Republic;
- work on the basis of an employment contract with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract, we pay medical and social (including pension) insurance;
- stable job with accommodation;
- we provide confirmation of accommodation, which is necessary for obtaining a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- you can start work as a controller by appointment;
- comfortable clothing (hard toe shoes, gloves).
- inspection of parts under a microscope, quality control in accordance with the technical documentation;
- some parts require cleaning (grinding, cutting);
- observance of safety rules at the workplace.
You may also be interested