- secondary/college education in a technical field or experience in production process management;
- making your own suggestions on how to improve the quality of work is welcomed;
- knowledge of English language (minimum level B2);
- knowledge of technical documentation;
- technical thinking;
- PC skills (MS Office, MS Outlook);
- good communication skills;
- independence, proactivity;
- knowledge of German language;
- knowledge of SAP and knowledge of 8D Reports, quality tools, analytical methods, FMEA, SPC, APQP etc. - is an advantage.
Salary and financial terms:
- average salary - 65 000 CZK/month;
- possibility of drawing overtime hours;
- bonuses based on results;
- rewards for work anniversaries and life anniversaries;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- possibility of home office.
- vacancies in the position of quality engineer, stable employment;
- long-term and stable work in the company;
- workplace locationk: in Rakovník, Středočeský kraj;
- employer is willing to employ foreigners;
- we will ensure that foreigners can legally work in the Czech Republic by obtaining an employment card or work permit and work visa;
- work on DPP (agreement on work performance) or DPČ (agreement on work activity), after learning the possibility of work on HPP (main employment relationship - we pay social, health and pension insurance);
- we provide proof of accommodation, that is required for the issuance of a temporary or long-term residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- you can start working Immediately by agreement.
- communication with customers and mutual clarification of requirements and assignments;
- communication with suppliers;
- evaluating the effectiveness of corrective actions;
- cooperation on analysis of complained parts;
- domestic and international business trips to address customer requirements and supplier audits, etc.