- fluent verbal and written communication in English language - other languages is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- reliability, independence;
- accurate, fast and quality work;
- excellent communication skills;
- client-focused, courteous and empathetic.
Salary and financial terms:
- excellent transport accessibility close to the metro;
- salary: 30 000 CZK/month;
- bonuses from the sale;
- free staff meals;
- 10% discount to the beer bar.
- job as a receptionist in a hotel in Prague;
- workplace location: Prague
- formal employment in the Czech Republic;
- employment on the basis of an agreement to work with the possibility of signing a full-time employment contract with health and social (including pension) insurance;
- foreigners are provided with legal employment in the Czech Republic on a employee card and with a short-term Czech work visa;
- stable employment with accommodation;
- we provide proof of accommodation necessary for arranging a temporary or permanent residence permit for foreigners in the Czech Republic;
- professional development, continuous training, possibility of long-term employment.
- arrangements for the reception, arrival and departure of clients;
- friendly and professional customer service;
- payments, invoicing, cash handling;
- coordinated cooperation with other departments in the hostel;
- ongoing and efficient email handling;
- telephone call processing;
- room reservation reception.
You may also be interested