- Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- technical thinking;
- readiness for physical exertion, good eyesight;
- basic knowledge of Slovak or Czech language;
- basic PC skills;
- willingness to work in shifts;
- discipline, attentiveness and accuracy;
- no criminal record;
- compliance with the established safety rules at the workplace;
- willingness to work on a long-term basis.
Salary and financial terms:
- starting salary for the position - 5.6 Euro/hour;
- average salary - 900 Euro/month;
- we provide accommodation;
- payment of advances by agreement;
- we provide working clothes and shoes, as well as other means for work.
- stable work in warehouses with self-adhesive labels,
- workplace: Bratislava, Slovakia;
- training for employees without practical training;
- We provide foreigners with legal long-term employment in Slovakia on a work card, as well as employment on short-term work visas;
- Long-term and short-term work in Slovakia;
- work under the labor agreement. There is a possibility of concluding an employment contract (health and state social insurance, as well as contributions to the pension fund);
- work with accommodation in Bratislava;
- proof of accommodation necessary for obtaining a temporary or permanent residence permit for foreigners;
- The position of Rewinding machine operator can be started immediately or upon agreement.
- working on a rewinding machine;
- loading large bales with a hoist;
- work with a PC;
- other work as directed by the shift supervisor.