- excellent communication skills - to communicate with customers and colleagues in the store;
- understanding and stamina in dealing with customers (their desires are sometimes contradictory);
- manual dexterity and physical endurance will help you in your work (because you will be working mainly with your hands);
- having a license of category B will allow you to deliver goods to the buyer;
- interest in technology will be your assistant and will facilitate training.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary after training - up to 32000 Kč/month;
- regular payment without delays;
- weekend shifts will be duly paid to you;
- 4 weeks of vacation + 1 week off for Christmas;
- we have a range of benefits for you:
- food vouchers (stravenky) worth 150 Kč/shift;
- discounts on company goods and services;
- favorable tariffs for mobile communication and for family members;
- the opportunity to use the company's recreational facilities in Pec pod Sněžkou and Croatia and many other interesting benefits.
- work in the Czech Republic as a sales consultant in the company's sales center, that specializes in gardening equipment and furniture, swimming pools;
- official employment in the Czech Republic in a company with a long history and a dominant position on the Czech market;
- place of work: Šumperk, Olomoucký kraj;
- We provide foreigners with official employment in the Czech Republic on a work card, as well as employment on short-term Czech work visas;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity, after training conclusion of a full-time employment contract (HPP);
- We support and encourage every new member of our team to fit in as quickly as possible;
- we will teach you everything you need to know and deepen your knowledge;
- you will be working in a clean and modern air conditioned sales center;
- you will have no problems with parking;
- coffee and other beverages are available to you throughout your working hours;
- you will be part of a close-knit store team with a great boss;
- you can start working in this position immediately or by appointment.
- You will be helping customers with selecting gardening equipment, getting it up and running and demonstrating how it works;
- when delivering goods, a truck with goods may pass through the store (but don't worry, you won't have to take the goods alone);
- our product changes depending on the season: in spring we sell soil, in summer - swimming pools, before Christmas - Christmas trees, and we like this variety;
- your work will result in a satisfied customer, assembled equipment and restocked shelves.