Do you enjoy crafting or gardening? Do you have a sales talent and love working with people? Are you a team player who can support your colleagues? Are you looking for a challenging job? Then our company is the right fit for you. Your job will be to make our customers feel satisfied and happy to return to our stores.
- secondary education - general or vocational;
- sales experience will be evaluated;
- knowledge of or interest in garden and workshop equipment;
- manual and technical equipment skills;
- basic PC user skills;
- positive attitude to work and friendliness.
Salary and financial terms:
- remuneration that you can influence with your performance;
- extra vacation;
- paid sick days;
- food stamps;
- discounts on company products;
- a gift for life and work anniversaries;
- bonuses for good ideas and recommendations of new colleagues;
- after training, work schedule from 8 to 20 in short (Wednesday, Thursday) and long week (Mon, Fri, Fri, Sat, Sun).
- work in the Czech Republic in a large company that owns a specialized network of garden and other equipment stores;
- place of work: Chomutov, okres Chomutov, Ústecký kraj;
- official employment under a full-time contract (HPP) with health and social (including pension) insurance;
- work experience in a growing and successful Czech company;
- internal corporate training system;
- support from an enthusiastic and professional team;
- assistance in case of life difficulties;
- You can start working immediately or by arrangement.
- a friendly and proactive attitude towards the customer;
- providing advice on the selection and use of our products;
- handling merchandise on the sales floor and in the backroom;
- issuing goods according to orders;
- sales with the aim of achieving targets;
- Participating in internal trainings on product innovations and sales techniques.