he main task of technicians is to carry out repairs or service on machinery and equipment. With training, you will have the opportunity to try your hand at repairing all types of machinery (from lawnmowers to ATVs, electrical equipment or hand tools, bicycles, etc.) and then focus on a specific area. We welcome experienced candidates, but are happy to give young people the opportunity to work as well.
- Minimum secondary vocational education in electrical engineering - mechanics, electronics, low currents, etc…;
- passion for electrical engineering and mechanical engineering;
- certificate of professional competence in electrical engineering (NV 194/2022 Sb. - formerly vyhl. č. 50, §6/1978 Sb.) is a prerequisite (if you do not have it, we can organize training and certification with subsequent periodic inspection);
- the job is also suitable for electrical engineering graduates;
- PC knowledge at user level (MS Office);
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- positive attitude and friendliness.
Salary and financial terms:
- incentive pay and bonuses;
- additional vacation;
- paid sick days;
- discounts on the company's product range;
- a gift for life and work anniversaries;
- bonuses for good ideas and recommendations of new colleagues;
- work schedule by agreement, full or part-time employment is possible.
- work in the Czech Republic in a large company that owns a specialized network of garden and other equipment stores;
- place of work: Tehovec - Mukařov, okres Praha-východ, Středočeský kraj (5 km from Prague);
- official employment under a full-time contract (HPP) with payment of health and social (including pension) insurance;
- work experience in a growing and successful Czech company;
- support from an enthusiastic and professional team;
- support in case of possible difficulties in life;
- You can start working immediately or by arrangement.
- performing inspection work on electrical equipment;
- repairing and servicing hand-held power tools from our product line, as well as servicing and maintaining equipment from our cordless tool line;
- record keeping and processing of administrative documentation in the Helios system, if you have no experience with it, we will be happy to teach you how to use it;
- preparation of supporting documentation for repairs and maintenance;
- r esponsibility for compliance with internal regulations in the assigned area, occupational health and safety rules.