- At least a high school degree in electrical engineering - mechanics, electronics, weak currents, etc;
- previous work experience in the field of electrical engineering is welcomed;
- passion for electrical and mechanical engineering;
- certificate of professional competence in electrical engineering (according to NV 194/2022 Sb. - formerly vyhl. č. 50, §6/1978 Sb.). - prerequisite (in case of absence we can organize training to obtain it);
- knowledge of PC, MS Office;
- ability to work both independently and in a team;
- positive attitude to work, friendliness.
Salary and financial terms:
- proper financial assessment and rewards;
- additional vacation time;
- paid sick days;
- discounts on the company's product range;
- a gift for life and work anniversary;
- bonuses for good ideas and recommendation of a new colleague;
- work schedule is negotiable, can be full-time or part-time.
- work in the Czech Republic in a specialized store of garden and other equipment;
- employment in the company, which has a strong position in the world market for the sale of machinery and equipment;
- place of work: Sázava, okres Benešov, Středočeský kraj;
- official employment under a full-time employment contract (HPP) with payment of health and social (including pension) insurance;
- work experience in a growing, stable Czech company;
- support of an enthusiastic and professional team;
- assistance in case of possible difficulties in life;
- you can start work immediately or by arrangement;
- the job is also suitable for graduates of electrical colleges and technical schools.
We have a good and friendly team, we expect you to be team oriented and reliable. We welcome experienced candidates, but are happy to give opportunities to young ones as well. The main task of the electrical technicians is to repair and maintain the company's proprietary electrical equipment, namely:
- inspection of electrical equipment;
- repairing and servicing hand-held power tools from the company's range, as well as servicing and maintaining equipment from the battery range;
- recording and processing relevant documentation on the Helios system, if you are inexperienced with it we will be happy to teach you how to use it;
- preparing supporting documentation for repairs and maintenance;
- responsibility for electrical equipment, compliance with internal regulations in the assigned area, health, safety and environment (HSE and EHS).