- education as an agricultural machinery repair mechanic, low-current systems specialist, auto electrician or in a related field - you will be a great advantage.
- Manual dexterity and physical endurance you will need on a daily basis (because you will work mainly with your hands);
- Having a license of category B will allow you to drive the goods to the customer if necessary;
- excellent communication skills are essential for interacting with customers and colleagues;
- previous experience as a service technician will make your training easier.
Salary and financial terms:
- salary after training - up to 32,000 Kč/month;
- regular payment without delays;
- weekend shifts will be duly paid to you;
- 4 weeks of vacation + 1 week off for Christmas;
- we have a range of benefits for you:
- food vouchers (stravenky) worth 130 Kč/shift;
- discounts on company goods and services;
- favorable tariffs for mobile communication and for family members;
- the opportunity to use the company's recreational facilities in Pec pod Sněžkou and Croatia and many other interesting benefits.
- stable work as a service technician in a stable company specializing in garden equipment and swimming pools;
- official employment in a company with a dominant position on the Czech market;
- place of work: Třebíč, Kraj Vysočina;
- We provide foreigners with official employment in the Czech Republic on a work card, as well as employment on short-term Czech work visas;
- work on the basis of an agreement on labor activity, after training conclusion of a full-time employment contract (HPP);
- we will teach you everything you need and deepen your knowledge;
- you will work in a modern service center, which is part of the sales center;
- you can start working in this position immediately or by appointment.
Become part of a team of service technicians with a great boss, where everyone is an expert in their field. You can fix just about anything!
- start with inspection and preparation of the equipment for the new season, because a well done job is our business card (when the customer, say, starts the mower on the first try);
- this task must be handled not only well, but also quickly (our average turnaround time is less than 10 days);
- sometimes we have to deal with complaints, which we try to do even faster (we identify faults quickly and fix them immediately);
- visits to the customer are quite regular (we come, pick up and repair the equipment in the workshop; sometimes we repair it directly at the customer's place);
- communication with the customer is very important: not only to accept the order, but also to offer suitable accessories;
- In the summer, repairs are less in demand, and there is time for other important things, such as testing new machines or training company personnel.